True education should produce balanced personality in whom intellectual, emotional and spiritual values are harmoniously developed. Therefore, all the learning programmes in the school are structured to inculcate in the learners the qualities of:
- Self-confidence with faith in GOD.
- Academic excellence.
- Communication and social skill along with analytical abilities.
- Maintenance of a well-nourished, healthy and agile physique.
- Inculcating an affinity towards a disciplined and regulated life.
- Developing an interest to participate in service activities.
- Harmonizing positive thoughts words and actions.
- Developing respect and regard towards Pakistani culture and way of life.