As stated earlier, the school has an open-admission policy and has no preference or reservation for any community, caste, creed, class, religion or region. It is done solely on the basis of merit.
Age limit for admission
- At the time of admission to class I, the child should have completed 5 ½ years and should be less than 6 ½ years by the 30th of March of the year in which the admission is sought. The age of admission to the other classes should be reckoned accordingly.
- In case of admission on the basis of transfer certificate issued from the other schools, the date of birth recorded in the certificate shall be accepted request for any change in date of birth at a later date is note entertained.
- Admission of new students for all classes (boys and girls) is ,are every year on the basis of written test in the beginning of the academic session. Application forms along with prospectus can be obtained from school office personally.
- The right to call an applicant for test/interview is reserved selection for the test rests completely with the discretion of the school authorities.
- All newly admitted students shall be on probation for a period of one year during which he/she can be asked to leave, if found unsuitable for the school the decision of the school in this matter shall be final.
- Before a pupil can be enrolled the enrolment formed and other necessary papers must be completed by the parents or guardian.